Thursday, September 08, 2011

Round 7

We are just about to the end of this competition and it has been lots of fun, I think there is one more round to go. You can see all the rounds so far over at Scrapz.
For this round we have to scrap about our scrap room....
OMG you should see the state of my little area, but I was good and never clean it up just took my photos.
We also had to include something that was on our desk, also something older than 12 months old (not hard for me) and use the sketch supplied. 
This is my page '4 ever untidy and messy'.
I found Basic Grey petal, metal plate, die cut butterfly and cord on my desk. Just about everything on my page is over 12 months old, lol! And I did use the sketch but did alter it a bit. I decided to matt the paper layers to make them stand out a bit more has the papers were blending into one another, I like the end result!
I have enjoyed creating my pages so far.
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: