Thursday, October 06, 2011

Some Digitals To Share

Over at Soul Scrappers there are lots of challenge running all the time.
I have two challenges that I have set.
First up is the color challenge. I selected 3 colors: Steel Grey, Yellow and Green. You have until 13th October to get your entries in, and if 8 or more people participate there will be a prize for the winner.
Here is my sample page.
That is a photo of little old me, don't you just love the beanie, lol.
This is the palette...
Next up is my digital challenge, a 'What's Cooking Challenge', you have until 17th October to get you entries in for this one. Again if 8 or more people play along I will give the winner an RAK.
The criteria is:
3 different pieces of paper
2 piece of Ribbon
2 flower, 1 must be handmade preferably 
1 button
And lets add some layers to your photo by matting it at least twice.
Here is my sample page.
How cute is that photo of Mia, this was her first visit to the beach :)
Now both of these challenges are open to traditional, hybrid and digital scrappers.
So that is all for now, enjoy scrapping!

No comments: