Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Soul Quest - There Something About Christmas

For Soul Quest #10...the lovely Debi sent everyone that signed up an awesome goodies bag to create something Christmas themed.
The bag contained: 1 serviette, 4 shiny little leaves, 2 silver brads, 1 silver flower, 1 large DS tag, 3 stamped images, 2 DS paper squares, 2 stickers, 1 chippie sticker, 2 ribbons, 1 vintage postage image and 1 small piece of fabric.
After much procrastinating and pushing thing around for days I finally came up with this layout.
I loved the green spot serviette so I used it for the background. I used all items included as per requirement. The only extra thing I included was a Christmas rubon. I am still not 100% happy with the end result but I spent days trying to come up with something that was passable.

Thanks again for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love,love,love what you have done using all of the goodies that were sent to you. Your page is beautiful and very festive. It's a lot more then a passable page Marisa. It is wonderful.

Mary