Friday, December 09, 2011

Kraft It Up

I played along with Kraft It Up Challenge this month. The challenge is to scrap about our Christmas traditions.
In my house we don't really have a lot of traditions at Christmas time but I do bake the Chrissy pudding every year so this would have to be my tradition. I got lots of inspiration from Lou's page that she created for Kraft It Up. Here is my page...
Haven't done a layout on Kraft cardstock for ages and I have forgotten how much I love it.
Thanks for stopping by ♥

7 comments:

Anne P said...

Totally LOVE this Marisa. You have totally NAILED it. :)

Gail said...

Absolutely fabulous Marisa. Love those cours on the kraft! x

Cathy said...

Love your yummy page Marisa.. your paint drips look fantastic and your ornament embellies are so sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along at KIU :))

Debbie Smith said...

Oh wow Marisa I'm so impressed that you make the Christmas pudding! I'm doing ours this year but it's going to be an icecream one... much easier! I love your misty background too, and great Christmasy colours. Deb xox

Tarrah McLean said...

What a fabulous tradition Marisa and your layout is gorgeous too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at KIU :))

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, thanks so much for playing along at KIU!

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! MY! how Totally AWESOME are those drips of paint.....
THANKS SO very much for playing along over @ KIU!!!! ♥♥