Thursday, January 19, 2012

DT Layouts

A couple of DT layouts I created for Scrapbooking Haven to share with you all.
First layout I used My Mind's Eye Kraft Fun Day products. Just love the natural look off all these products which I thought would look great with male photos. I have used photos of my oldest son. now I don't get a chance to get too many photos of this boy he is always running away or being silly, so I was really glad that these ones turned out so good.
Had to add a bit of colour to make the layout not so flat [if that is the right word], maybe I should say bland/neutral...
So now onto my second layout. This one is using Webster Pages [not my favourite pages], I kept the page very simple as the page is so pretty. I think that is why the scare me, they are just so pretty.
Not sure I like the end result, might have to redo it. The photos I used here are of my twins, Natasha and Martin when they were just over a year old, the photo on the right is the fella in the layout above. So that is all I have to share with you today. I have scrapped some more pages but can't share just yet, tomorrow I will be able to :)
Thanks for stopping by ♥

No comments: