Thursday, February 09, 2012

Daring You To Scrap

I decided to play along with this month's challenge over at Daring You To Scrap.
The criteria is to use song lyrics as the major element to your page. I selected the song 'Hold My Hand' by Hootie and the Blowfish. Here is my page...
The song lyrics read...
'with a little love, and some tenderness
we'll walk upon the water
we'll rise above this mess
woth a little peace, and some harmony
we'll take the worst together
we'll take em by the hand'.
Products used: Kaiser papers, Kaiser brads, black cardstock, ribbon, Scenic Route chip alphas, Basic Grey alpha stickers, Kraft cardstock and tag, string, staples, buttons, thread, pen, Prima flower.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh this is really beautiful!

Mary said...

The photos that you used for this design are wonderful. I love that they go so well with the song. And I love the chipboard that you used to make the word "hold'.

Mary

Angela said...

This one is fabulous as well Marisa! Love that big ribbon & bow!