Thursday, February 09, 2012

Digital Pages to Date

I have a few digital pages to share with you all. All these pages are for challenges over at Soul Scrappers.
First up are my pages for the comp 'Shop Til Ya Drop'.
Karen's Travel shop I scrapped another page for my India album.
Next is my page for Jami's movie shop. I scrapped a photo taken when we were at Universal Studios, hubby was standing next to the Apollo 13 display.
So now onto other challenges. Here is my take on Shazza's song/lyric challenge using words from a REM song.
For Jami's theme challenge we had to scrap a layout about our grandmother, well I have never met my grandparents on both mum and dad side for the family has they were all in Italy. Did have this old photo of my grandma on mum side so I used that.
Now for the final page to share with you all, this one is for my digital challenge. The criteria is to download a font and use it on your page. It is open to all scrappers, so if you do traditional or digital you can play along.
We have a monthly sponsor, so all the winners of the challenges for the month go in a draw and one name will be selected to win a prize from Scrap of Your Life. Plus all DT that host challenges are offering up a prize if 8 or more people take part. Why not pop on over and check it out.

No comments: