Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Digital Pages

I have a few digital pages to share with you all.
First 2 pages are for challenges over at Soul Scrappers
For Mary's word challenge you have to create a page using the word 'Joy'.
So I decided to create a page about when hubby and I were in India and we saw the sun rise on the river Ganges.
Next is my page for Debi negative sketch challenge, also had to scrap about a material item that was on your wish list. I have wanted a robot vacuum cleaner for again, would love to turf the broom and not have to sweep again.
So now these next 2 page are for the 52 layout group over at Scrapbooking Haven
Week 4 was to use felt on your page.
And week 5, this week is to get inspiration from a layout that Amy has created. I selected the elements of squares of paper, stitching, flower and butterfly.
So those are my digital pages, hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by ♥

No comments: