Friday, March 23, 2012

I Created 2 Pages Today

That would have to be a first for me in a very long time, to scrap 2 pages in one day.
I did a bit of a catch up with some challenges for the 52 Week Layout group on Facebook.
So for week 10 it is a colour challenge. Don't know if I got the colour exactly correct but I like how this page turned out.

Used SEI Sunkissed paper, Paint, white cardstock, ribbon, Heidi Grace pin, Basic Grey brads, pen, staples, We R Memory Keepers papers & alpha stickers, Cosmo Cricket tiny type, D-Lish resin flower, button, pearl beads, crotchet doily and tag.
Week 11 is a recipe challenge, had to use a piece of string, 2 buttons, 3 photos, 4 flower, a dash of wet medium and a sprinkle of glitter.
So my page...
Used We R Memory Keepers papers, buttons, string, Prima flowers, crotchet flowers, charm, grunge board key, Heidi Swapp plastic alphas, ink and paint.  
I think I only have a couple of weeks to catch up with now.
So that is it for me, hope you like and thanks for stopping by ♥

1 comment:

Angela said...

These pages are both so pretty Marisa! Love that spotty bow & I love the photos too :-)