Friday, March 16, 2012

Stuck

March 15th sketch.
My mojo seemed to of gone bye,bye so I thought I would give it a kick start by using a sketch, so I played along with a Stuck?! Sketch challenge for this month.
It turned out a bit frillier than I wanted it too. Loved the blue/yellow color combo. I glimmer misted my eyelet lace to give it a bit more depth, plain white just didn't work. Here are a couple of close up images...
Products used: Ruby Rock Avolon Celestial paper, MME Stella Ruby paper and sticker, Glimmer mist: Wheat beer & Bell Bottom Jeans, eyelet lace, ric rac, Prima flowers, stamen, Purple Pumpkin button, Kaiser flowers, Scenic Route chipboard, string, Cosmo Cricket tiny type, Deja Views rubon, Marcella stickers and black cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by ♥

6 comments:

Angela said...

This is really pretty Marisa! the frill looks lovely :-)

Unknown said...

the frilly lace looks greatfor the circle..thanks for playing along at stuck

Sarah said...

Great page - I love the lace sircle. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck sketches :)

Tarrah McLean said...

Gosh this is beautiful Marisa, love the ruffled lace circle, it stands out so much and those colours are beautiful too, thanks for playing with us at Stuck?! :)

Debbie Smith said...

The lace frill circle is really cute Marisa, and what a great idea to mist it... must try that! Thanks for playing along xox

just another day said...

What a beautiful lace circle gorgeous page ...thanks for playing at Stuck