Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 12

Of 52 Layout Group.
The criteria set by Amy is to create a page using white with one, the one is lime...eeekkkk!!!!
Lime is so not my colour!!!!
Didn't think I had many lime coloured items in my stash but once I started looking gosh did I have heaps, lol.
Seeing has feathers are growing in popularity I decided to add one to my page, would of loved to of had some green mist to spray it with but alas didn't so used it plain white.
A few close ups...
So what did I use: white cardstock, Kaiser paint: lime, paper doily, Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage paper, Basic Grey petals, Bella chip shapes, twine, AC brads, Heidi Swapp: daisy silhouettes, plastic alphas & XL brad, Making Memories: defines clear stickers & word fetti garden party, Carolee's Creation adornit alphas, EK Success assorted words, Marcella embossed stickers, Karen Foster enamel alphas, ribbon, Bo Bunny Back to Basic paper, butterfly punch and D-Lish resin flower.
You can find all the details of this year long comp on Facebook here. There are some amazing prizes up for grabs so why not come and join us.
Thanks so much for stopping by ♥

No comments: