Friday, June 29, 2012

To Get Scrapping Again

I know I have been very slack, haven't scrapped in quiet a few weeks, just haven't felt like creating :( I suppose everyone has times that nothing seem to come creatively.
So to get that create mojo started again I forced myself to scrapped some more outdoor photos of Summah. I need a bit of inspiration so I decided to do another page for this month's 'Scrap The Girls' challenge.
I don't know if I really like the end page but no matter how much I tried to add more it just wouldn't work so I left it has it was.
The colours are the same as my CT layout, just love these colours for outdoor beach photos. I found these really cool word post-it notes at Typo and just had to have them :)  added a couple on this page.
Hoping I can get more inspiration happening soon :)

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Great colours Marisa! It's hard when you just aren't feeling the groove, hopefully the mojo hits again soon.

Paula said...

We have all been there at one time or another...I'm there too! I hope you get your mojo back soon. They are fab colours & I love the misting!