Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Gosh Time Flys

It is the beginning of the month again!
And I am very proud to let you all know that I have been selected to be CT on Scrap The Girls for another term, woohoo!!!!
So for this month's challenge you have to create a page using stars....
How simple is that!!!
Here is my sample page.
You can see all the new and some return CT samples over at Scrap The Girls, so many fantastic pages to get lots of inspiration from. 
Would love to see you play along this month so pop on over :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Marisa!Love the colours. hanks for stopping by my blog today xx

Gail said...

Love this Marisa! the black paint is very striking and what an adorable photo :)

Unknown said...

I know, right! Christmas is lurking again - where does the year go?

Congratulations on your return to the creative team at Scrap The Girls. I love your scrappy style and look forward to creating alongside you.