Monday, December 10, 2012

Another Page WooHoo!!!

I have created another page to share with you all :)
I cant believe that I have my mojo back now right when life starts to get very hectic with Christmas just around the corner.
Well anyway here is my page, this one is for White with 1 challenge.
For the December challenge you are to create a page using...
White + Red + Christmas Photo
I had lots of fun only using the colour red on my page and here it is...
a couple of close ups to show same of the detail...

The Chrissy tree is  stamp I found in my stash that I forgot I had, lol... my way too large scrapping stash has so much that I quiet often forget what I have.
So that is my scrapping I have to share with you today ♥

4 comments:

myriamMG said...

love your LO and all these nice details, especially your background
Thanks for joining us at WW1

Leonie Waldron said...

Gorgeous Marissa, I love the stars :) Thanks for joining in at WW1 and have an awesome Christmas! :)
Leonie
xo

Janice Nicholls said...

A fantastic page Marisa with lots of beautiful details. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1. :)
Merry Christmas. x

Chantelle said...

beautiful - love the stencil work - thanks for playing along at WW1 :)