Tuesday, December 24, 2013

123 Challegne

I am on a roll at present with all the layout I am creating :)
This one is for the 123 Challenge.
This month's 3 selection criteria is to use...colour: metallic + technique: bow + word: Joy.
Didn't have a lot of metallic elements to work with but I am please with I did use.
Had to take the photo in the late afternoon sun otherwise none of the metallic elements would of been seen to there full potential. Played with the mist on the background here, used a straw to blow out the large droplets. Looks okay I think.
This will most likely be my last share for this month so I hope you have all enjoyed what I have created.

2 comments:

sueat17 said...

Love your splats and that vellum envelope...lovely layout! Thanks for joining in on the fun in this busy month!

Chantalle said...

Ooh another beautiful layout! Thanks for playing at 123 as well :)