Thursday, December 05, 2013

Candy Red and Crystal Blue

What a lovely colour combo when added to black. These are the colour combo for this months challenge at Black With Two.
I will get right into showing you my page, so here it is...
Don't know if I got the crystal blue colour right but this is the closest I had. This page started as a big disaster, you should see the back side of the black cardstock...big, big, big MESS!!!
But hey I just could throw out the cardstock, but I didn't I used the back side. It didn't have the texture but that was ok.
Thanks for stopping by :) 

10 comments:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous Marisa, love these colours!

amanda73 said...

omg wow./..this is amazing marisa

Eve said...

another beautiful LO Marisa thanks for playing again with us x/Merry xmas

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Marisa, thanks for playing along with us again at black with 2 :)

Val-Belle said...

Oh lovely fun layout Marisa. Love how you have combined the colours and used the splats on the black. Wonderful photo.... Thanks for playing along with us at BW2 this month :D

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful page, I love how you've worked with the parameters of the challenge.

Michelle said...

I love your layout. Great take on the Black With 2 December challenge.

Kerry said...

Wow it looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

Donna said...

wow-simply gorgeous take on the challenge - Love it! thanks for playing along

Unknown said...

Great use of the colour palette on this page Marisa. Thanks for playing along at BW2!